Here at Bad Beat Clothing, we want to make the returns process as hassle-free as possible, so you have up to 30 days to initiate your return from the moment your Bad Beat Clothing order is delivered to you.
Everyone changes their mind and if someone says they never have then they probably play poker. The details below outline our returns policy. The wording may sound a little harsh, but I’m afraid that’s legal jargon for you.
Bad Beat Clothing Returns
94 Melford Road
I have changed my mind or the item doesn’t fit
- Do not return any item until first emailing us at email@example.com expressing your intention and reasons for doing so as it will delay the crediting process
- Item must be returned within 30 days from the day you’ve received your order, transit times are not included within this time
- Ensure you get a shipping receipt from your chosen postal service provider as proof of postage should we not receive the returned item(s)
- Bad Beat Clothing currently does not offer exchanges, a refund against your original payment method will be processed upon receiving your return. If you wish to receive a different size, you’ll need to place a new order via our website.
- Item must be unworn & unwashed (no distinct odours, blemishes, signs of wear etc.) Any items found to be in poor condition and not as new will be returned back to you
- We cannot accept underwear or socks for hygiene reasons – absolutely no exceptions
- Items covered in animal or human hair will not be accepted
- All items are thoroughly inspected before any action is taken
- For single item orders that are returned, we will refund the total value of the order, inclusive of your original shipping costs – your returns cost is non-refundable
- For multiple item orders, we will only refund the value of the item(s) returned, excluding shipping costs.
- If multiple item orders are returned in their entirety, we will refund the total value, including your original shipping cost – your returns cost is non-refundable
- Orders placed separately (unique reference numbers), must be returned separately. Combining orders being returned in one package will significantly slow down refund processing speed.
If any item returned breaches any of the terms outlined in this policy, we reserve the right to return the item back to you in the same condition it was received in.
I have received a faulty item
In the event you have received a defective item, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately with the following information:
- Your order number
- Which item is damaged
- A description
- Photographic evidence
If your parcel has been damaged upon delivery, please take photographic evidence and send it straight to customer support!
All claims for parcels arriving damaged must be made within 7 days of the delivery date.
Unless proof of damage has been verified by a member of the support team, we cannot action a refund, credit or replacement.
Once we’ve received the above information, we will work quickly and efficiently to ensure the problem is rectified instantly.
Please do not return any damaged goods unless advised by a member of our support team, it may result in a slower resolution time.